free sado sex Thinking about working in the UK?
Hello and welcome to BDI Resourcing’s blog. The aim of this blog is to provide guidance, advice and support to all our friends who are International Medical Graduates who are wanting to move to the UK and work for the NHS.
IMG’s and the evolution of the NHS go hand in hand. IMG’s working in the NHS increase the diversity of the professionalism within the system and provide a fresh approach to healthcare.
There are various pathways for doctors to find a job in the UK and BDI Resourcing are going to assist every single one of you in helping you find the right option to make the job hunt and move to the UK as easy as possible.
The most imperative thing to remember is that moving to the UK and finding a job is very much possible and BDI Resourcing will be with you every step of the way.
If you have a question for us and the answer has not yet been published then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the following options:
- Facebook Page: BDI Resourcing – https://www.facebook.com/BDIresourcing/
- Facebook Group: IMG Advisor – https://www.facebook.com/groups/164882810827439/
- Email: – email@example.com
Below is a summary of topics that this blog will cover over time:
- https://www.mycomputererror.com/autodesk-autocad-raster-design-2014-io3avzq51/ Thinking about moving to the UK?
- https://kutabalinews.com/nj-online-casino-signup-bonus-yn31ux/ Advantages of working in the UK
- So you’ve decided the UK is for you, what next?
- Outline of the process
- GMC registration – what routes are available?
- Overview of PLAB
- PLAB 1 what to expect
- PLAB 2 what to expect
- Recommend PLAB coaches
- Training materials for PLAB
- Overview of MTI
- Overview of Postgraduate Qualifications
- EDAIC / FRCA / FCPS (Anaes)
- Overview of IELTS
- Recommended IELTS coaches
- Training materials for IELTS
- Overview of SELR
- Other exemptions to IELTS (English speaking countries and other exams like OET)
- Appling for GMC
- Documents required checklist
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Guide through application itself
- ID check – what to do expect
- Applying for jobs
- Agency vs Direct Applications
- How to structure a CV
- What specialism should I consider?
- What location should I consider?
- Different types of hospitals – DGH vs TH
12.1 How to prepare for an interview
12.2 Structure of interviews in the UK
12.3 Offers and offer letters
12.4 Salaries and Uplifts plus UK income tax
- Visa process overview
1 Documents required
13.2 Certificate of Sponsorship
13.3 Guide through application itself
13.4 Biometric Resident Permit
- Preparing for your move – things to consider
1 Finding a place to stay in the UK
14.2 Finding schools for children
14.3 Making travel arrangements
14.4 Checklist before travelling
- After arriving in the UK – what should I do first?
1 Set up a bank account
15.2 Getting a mobile phone
15.3 National Insurance
15.4 Collecting BRP / visiting the police station
15.5 Registering with a GP / Dentist
15.6 Registering for electricity, gas, tax etc
- What should I expect in my first day / week / month
If you have any other topics that are not included in the list above then we welcome suggestions, so again please get in touch. And keep posted for each release of our articles!