Applications are invited for a Speciality Doctor in Emergency Medicine. The fantastic NHS Trust is located in London. If you are looking to work with a diverse and supportive team, dealing with a wide variety of medical and surgical conditions, in a beautiful location with a good work life balance, then please send us your CV to discuss further.
- Participate in Acute inpatient assessment and treatment for General Medical and Subspecialty Patients
- Participate in effective leadership to multidisciplinary staff members of the Department
- Participate in the development of teaching, training and research within the Organisation
Duties of Post:
- To participate in providing a service for Emergency Medicine to the hospital and community. The post holder will be designated with the responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness with your Consultant.
- As a senior employee of the department the post holder will work in close co-operation with, and support other clinical, medical professional and managerial colleagues in providing high quality healthcare to the patients.
- The post holder will participate in regular audit meetings and postgraduate teaching sessions held by the appropriate Consultants.
- You will be required to co-operate with your team in the efficient running of services and are expected to share, in the medical contribution to management, training obligations and modernisation of the service.
- The Department has a very keen interest in most Post Graduate activities to assist Junior Medical Staff to attain their post-graduate qualifications. Study Leave is available for attending approved courses.
- Dedicated SPAs to ensure the successful candidate is encouraged and supported with the completion of their CESR application.
- GMC (Full or in process)