BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for an SHO Emergency Medicine post in a Midlands NHS Trust.
You will join a friendly, supportive and hard working team who will provide potential rotations.
Post Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the provision of a safe, effective and efficient Emergency Medicine Service.
- To be actively involved in audit and quality issues and to support the Trust’s Clinical Governance programme and continuing professional development responsibilities for which time is allocated in the job plan.
- To participate in the Directorate's clinical meetings.
- To contribute to the ED shop floor cover.
- Participate in the professional supervision, management, support and teaching of Emergency Department Trainees.
- Participate in the Clinical Audit programme of the Emergency Department in accordance with Unit and Trust policy.
- Comply with the Trust’s Clinical Governance processes as stipulated by the Directorate and Medical Directors from time to time
This post requires a pass in PLAB or full MRCEM, with a pass in IELTS/OET to evidence your English language skills.
You must have over 3 years' sole experience within Emergency Medicine.