BDI Resourcing are currently seeking international doctors for a number of ST3+ Emergency medicine posts within an East Midlands NHS Trust.
The successful candidate will become a part of a welcoming and support orientated department.
The hospital strives to create an environment where training and personal needs are met, and a healthy work-life balance is generated.
- Rapid Assessment and Planning (RAP)
- Rotation within the developing Clinical Decision Unit to support patients in this area
- Holding the ‘Lead Registrar’ bleep
- Assessment of priority calls – paediatric and adult, medical and trauma
- Allocation of staff to appropriate areas when acting in capacity of Lead Registrar (in the absence of the consultants at night)
- Prompt completion of discharge summaries and outpatient letters
- Audit and clinical governance activities
- Attendance at / participation in departmental teaching
- Compliance with full-shift rota
- Compliance with trust and departmental rules for requesting annual leave
This post requires full MRCEM and a pass in IELTS or OET.