BDI Resourcing are seeking a dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic international doctor for a Senior Registrar General Paediatrics post located in an East of England NHS Trust.
The post is located within a beautiful part of the UK with excellent rail and road connections to the rest of the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The post holder will be covering both general paediatrics and neonates
- Assessment, care and treatment of patients presenting acutely to the specialty and formulating treatment decisions, seeking advice from the consultant as appropriate. This will include performing procedures where needed and appropriate
- Running of wards with consultant cover on site during the day and consultant being off site in out of hours
- Attendance at clinical meetings and case conferences as appropriate.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team. Communication with other team members as appropriate. Co-coordinating appropriate medical disciplines concerned with care for your specialty and communicating appropriately with general practitioners (GP’s) and community healthcare professionals
- Participation in the Registrar on call Rota and to provide cover in exceptional circumstances for colleague’s absence. Although a timetable will be provided, you will be expected to be flexible, in the interest of patient care and to meet the needs of the department as decided by the general manager and clinical lead for your department
- Participation in relevant audit for the department and quality assurance procedures
- A 7.5 in IELTS with a minimum of 7 in each category / A Grade B or above in every section of OET