BDI Resourcing have multiple positions available for Senior Clinical Fellows in Paediatrics at a fantastic NHS Trust in the midlands.
- To provide care to general paediatric in-patients and out-patients.
- To participate in clinical and other service activities with the object of ensuring a high standard of patient care.
- To take an active part in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and training.
- To contribute to the management of the clinical service and service development.
- Emphasis will be placed on audit activities and it is hoped that this post will provide excellent opportunities for the trainee to complete and present a significant audit project.
Duties of post:
- Day to day management of acute and elective general paediatric admissions, advice and support to the paediatric A&E service, management of paediatric HDU patients under the guidance of the consultant.
- Advice and support to paediatric surgery, ENT, orthopaedics and plastics.
- Management of the significant number of our patients who come to us from PICU, and form an interesting group with complex problems.
- Supervision of SHOs on the wards and in the emergency department.
- General paediatric outpatient clinics under supervision of a consultant.
- Sub-specialty outpatient experience in respiratory medicine, haematology, gastro-enterology, HIV & ID, endocrinology & diabetes at the discretion of the postholder.
- The rota is structured to allow opportunities for study leave. You will be allocated a consultant as an educational supervisor.
- Dedicated SPAs for CESR support so that the Senior Clinical Fellow can progress to the Specialist Register.