- The post holder will work on the Intensive Care Unit at one of the biggest NHS University Trusts in the Country.
- The post is open to intensivists who are also accredited in any one of anaesthetics, emergency medicine or acute medicine.
- The Intensive Care Unit is one of three units providing critical care to patients within the University Foundation Trust
- There will be opportunities for the successful applicant to work at either of the other sites should they wish to add to add further to their scope of working and patient mix.
- The site has 9 funded critical care beds which can accommodate level 2 and level 3 patients in a flexible manner.
- In extremely busy times, they can accommodate two extra level 2 beds in the Recovery Room (used as a temporary ICU facility).
- The ICU Unit is accredited for intermediate training in intensive Care Medicine.
GMC Registration and overseas Consultant experience