BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Specialty Doctor, Clinical Oncology post in the East of England.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in all aspects of the management of care of cancer patients, both inpatients and outpatients.
- To supervise CMTs in the above.
- To look after oncology patients and participate in the acute oncology service.
- To participate in the prescription of chemotherapy and evaluation of patients receiving chemotherapy.
- To participate in on call rota (currently 1b rota, frequency on call 1:12).
- To engage with the educational activities as outlined below.
This post requires full FRCR and a pass in IELTS or OET.