Team BDI Resourcing are encouraging applications for a Consultant Respiratory Physician. The position is within an incredible NHS Trust in Greater Manchester.
The post-holder will be expected to take a lead role in ensuring delivery of a quality service. This will include the following:
- Implementing and ensuring compliance Trust and national policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and allocating resources appropriately.
- Reviewing and managing progress and improvement within the area.
Duties of the post:
- The post holder will provide respiratory services within the Trust together with the existing post-holders. The successful candidate will provide clinical sessions in Respiratory Medicine.
- The post holder will be expected to participate in clinical audit on a regular basis.
- The department has a high number of undergraduate and post graduate colleagues and the post holder will be expected to contribute to undergraduate education. Individual preferences can be discussed.
- There are several opportunities within the department to pursue own interest although interest in either Pleural diseases or Lung cancer would be favorable.
- The Trust has incredible transport links into Manchester city centre.