- General Paediatrics and Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) providing eight cots/incubators with the facilities and staff to provide special, high dependency and short-term intensive care for babies at 32 weeks gestation and above.
- Patient safety, dignity and care are the highest priority and at the centre of all that you do.
- To provide high quality care to patients, including clinical leadership and supervision of junior medical staff, ensuring the highest standards of clinical care are provided to all patients attending the hospital.
- To be proactive in ensuring that all patients receive rapid assessment, treatment and clinical decision making, whilst ensuring our standard to deliver safe quality and performance are delivered and sustained.
- To provide teaching and training to undergraduates.
- To be proactive in the Departments clinical governance agenda, thereby abiding by the clinical and corporate governance policies of the Trust.
- To participate in relevant audit and quality assurance processes.
Requirements: Full GMC, MRCPCH, ideally UK/NHS experience.
Looking to interview ASAP