BDI Resourcing are now searching for an international Doctor to fill a Consultant Haematologist position within a highly recognised NHS Trust in Manchester
- This is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 23,000 staff.
- We are responsible for running a family of nine hospitals across six separate sites, providing a wide range of services from comprehensive local general hospital care through to highly specialised regional and national services.
- We are the main provider of hospital care to approximately 750,000 people
- We are also the lead provider for a significant number of specialised services including Breast Care, Vascular, Cardiac, Respiratory, Urology, Cancer, Paediatrics, Women’s Services, Ophthalmology and Genomic Medicine.
All diagnostic procedures/ tests are performed on site with the recent creation of a regional Haematopathology and Oncology Diagnostic Service (HODS) to coordinate and guide the diagnostic activity throughout the region
- Treatment of patients with multiple myeloma, plasma cell leukaemia and Amyloidosis is supported by evidence-based data and follows the more recent national and international guidelines.
- Besides novel anti-myeloma agents, stem cell transplant and clinical trials, supportive treatment and holistic approach are offered to all patients in clinics, ward and day unit as well as their family member if needed