BDI Resourcing are currently seeking an enthusastic, dedicated and passionate international doctor for a Speciality Doctor Oncology post located within a Manchester NHS Trust.
The Trust is situated within the busy metropolis of Manchester offering an excellent quality of life with good rail and road links to the rest of the UK.
Please note, this post is offering IELTS exemption and CESR Support.
The successful doctor's main duties are to provide support to the Consultants and other members of the Oncology team and include (depending upon experience):
- In-patient care and ward rounds
- Acute oncology service duties
- Radiotherapy treatment planning and review clinics
- Day case chemotherapy clinics
- Supporting the chemotherapy day unit
- Supporting the research nurses
- Out-patient clinics at SLCC and in the peripheral clinics where appropriate
- Participating in the Clinical oncology day cover rota
- Cover for Specialist Registrars when they are absent on annual or study leave
Education and Training
- Teaching and education of junior medical and other staff
- To maintain statutory and mandatory training as per Trust guidance
- To ensure adequate CPD is maintained appropriate for appraisal and revalidation