BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor to join the Radiology Department at a fantastic University Hospital located in Manchester.
You will join a friendly, hardworking and supportive department.
The hospital are providing full CESR support to help you get onto the Specialist Register.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Out-of-hours responsibilities, including participation in the Consultant Radiology general on-call rota.
- Cover for colleagues' annual leave and other authorised absences.
- Professional supervision and management of junior medical staff.
- Contribution to undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing medical education activity.
- Participation in medical audit, the Trust’s Clinical Governance processes and in CPD.
- Managerial responsibilities where appropriate.
- To maintain a safe and healthy environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out to the highest possible standard, and in accordance with current quality initiatives within the department and the area of work.
- To comply with the IR(ME)R 2000.
- To comply with the requirement of the Data Protection Act 1998, in line with the Trust’s policies.
- To comply with the policies, procedures and accountability arrangements throughout the Trust for maintaining accuracy and probity in the recording of the Trust’s activities.
- To comply with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 in line with Trust Policy.
- To comply with Trust policy on the implementation of Working Time Regulations (1998, 2007 amendment).
- Responsibility for undertaking the administrative duties associated with the care of patients and the administration of the department.
This post requires full FRCR and a pass in IELTS and OET.