BDI Resourcing are searching for a UK Based Radiologist to work within a highly reputable and busy Manchester NHS Trust
- The Trust is recognised internationally for its work in liver disease and transplantation, neurosciences, cardiac, haemato-oncology, fetal medicine, stroke, major trauma, and Emergency Department.
- The Trust is seeking a specialty doctor for 12 months fixed term contract during a period of staff reconfiguration in its forward thinking Medical Imaging Department.
- The job would be mainly a general radiology post with subspecialist interest.
- The successful candidate will join a flexible and enthusiastic team of radiologists.
- There is established role extension within the department with training taking place for reporting radiographers, and the post holder will be actively involved in supporting this initiative.
- The post is for 10 PAs per week, which includes 1 PA for SPA time.