Interview slot available for a Registrar in Anaesthetics and Intensive Care. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated anaesthetist who is eager to interview at a fantastic NHS Trust!!
- Working with consultant colleagues and the multi-professional team you will have continuing responsibility for the well-being of all patients under your care, allowing for proper delegation to, and training of staff.
- In partnership with clinical and managerial colleagues you will also have responsibility for the safe, efficient and effective functioning of the services in which you work in line with the values, operational policies and integrated medium-term plan (IMTP) of the Health Board.
The Duties of the post:
- You will provide a clinical service, with colleagues, which will include the responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness.
- You will be required to participate in the Health Board’s risk management process, clinical governance and any other healthcare governance activities within the department, the Clinical Support Services Directorate and the Health Board.
- You will be expected to participate in sufficient personal and professional development to fulfil Royal College and GMC requirements.
- You may be named in the contracts of junior medical staff as the person expected to act as Educational Supervisor for those assigned to you; overseeing their training and being the initial source of advice for doctors regarding their careers, within the guidelines of the specialist bodies and medical royal colleges. This will allow you to develop your leadership and management skills.
- Dedicated SPAs for CESR support!!
- Full GMC
- EDIC / EDAIC or equivalent