BDI Resourcing have an abundance of positions available for Senior Clinical Fellows in Intensive Care Medicine. The position is within an extremely multicultural department with a brand new ICU unit being built currently.
- To provide clinical services in adult cardiothoracic intensive care in accordance with clinical and legal requirements and in keeping with the international role of the Trust.
Duties of the post:
- The post-holder will participate in the clinical audit, clinical effectiveness, risk management, quality improvement and any other clinical governance activities as required by the Trust, Health Authorities, and external accrediting bodies
- The post holder will be assigned to one or more blocks of 2/3 months in adult intensive care. When attached to the adult intensive care units the Clinical Fellows are expected to attend the ward rounds, participate in the daily clinical duties and attend the relevant teaching programmes.
- The Clinical fellows participate in the provision of all aspects of anaesthetic and intensive care for adults undergoing cardiothoracic procedures. This includes preoperative assessment, intraoperative care and postoperative management. This may be carried out under the immediate or more distant supervision of the consultant staff as appropriate.
- Diverse research facilities are available within the Department. Clinical Fellows are encouraged to undertake research projects in association with their clinical duties. It is recommended that research aims be discussed with the College Tutor &/or the Lead for Research in advance in order to expedite projected projects.
- ALS, Anaesthetic Training, experience with difficult airways.
- Full GMC