BDI Resourcing are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated individual to join a friendly and hard-working Emergency Medicine team within a Greater London NHS Trust.
Responsibiltiies and Duties of the Post
- Assist in the provision of an effective Emergency Medicine service for the poeple of Greater London.
- Provide emergency treatment to patients attending the Emergency Medicine Department and liase with the sister/nurse in charge and nursing staff and to organise the smooth running of the department with attention to floor management in line with national targets.
- To take a lead in ensuring the Emergency Medicine 4 hour target is achieved without compromising good-quality patient care.
- Liase with shop floor/on-call Consultants for clinical and administrative advice as appropriate.
- 3 years + experience in Emergency Medicine
- A pass in IELTS/OET