BDI Resourcing are currently searching for an Oncology Specialty Doctor to fill a position within a highly reputable Specialist Cancer Centre in London.
- The successful applicant will be appointed with view to extend as NHS Locum Consultant Oncologist
- CESR support is offered by the Trust
- This post offers a 10PA programmed activities with the Oncology service. Additional programmed activities may be available but these are subject to annual discussion and agreement
- The post holder will work closely with all of our Oncology Consultant providing clinic and ward support to ensure continuity of care for all Oncology patients
- To develop and to enhance the care and service offered in oncology, medical oncology experience is essential and radiotherapy experience is desirable
- The post holder will deliver and support high standards of clinical care both as a direct care giver and indirectly through the support and education of the wider workforce.
- This rapidly expanding modern and busy unit offers many training opportunities for their staff
- This developing service is supported by a forward thinking & supportive Management Team, Nurse Practitioners, Palliative Care Team & Macmillan Information and Support Centre.
- previous AOS experience required
- GMC Registration is essential
- Must be in the UK or hold a valid UK passport