Both Trusts are a tertiary referral centre for cancer,
Both hospitals are offering CESR support and a comprehensive relocation package.
1) Peno-scrotal surgery (circumcision, vasectomy,
4) Flexible Cystoscopy
5) TRUS Biopsy
This post requires full MRCS and a pass in IELTS/OET.
BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a ST3+ Vascular Surgery post located in a fantastic North London NHS Hospital.
You will join a friendly and supportive team, who will provide you with a full induction into the NHS.
1. General surgery / or vascular ward rounds
2. General surgery or vascular theatre lists
3. Outpatient clinics and or endoscopy
4. We will provide training and support for development of operative skills
5. Clinical governance, including participation in effective clinical audit and continuing medical education.
6. Contribute to Departmental audit and research with consultant supervision. The Opportunities available to undertake personal research and enhance CV
7. Participation in teaching programmes for medical staff, medical students and other hospital employees as required.
8. Participate in teaching and training of medical students from University of Leicester and University of Oxford.
9. Participation in General Surgery on call rota covering General, Vascular and Urology when on call
This post requires full MRCS and a pass in IELTS or OET to apply.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful and expanding team working within the NHS at a London NHS Trust.
The outpatient clinic offers an outstanding service and the successful doctor will join a hard working, friendly and expanding team.
You must be able to deliver the highest standard of ENT out-patient care, covering all routine ENT conditions, including the management of children, working autonomously in a community setting.
This post requires you to have MRCS, a pass in IELTS or OET and at least 5 years' experience at Specialty Doctor or Consultant level.
IELTS score - An average of 7.5 and a minimum of 7 in each category
OET - A Grade of B or above in each category
BDI Resourcing are seeking enthusiastic, motivated and friendly international doctors to join a SHO T&O post within a London NHS Trust.
The Trust Doctors are responsible for the day to day care of the patients on the wards under the supervision of the Consultants.
There is compulsory residence for all on-call. You will be given help with administrative tasks by Ward Clerks.
The on-call rota is a 1 in 10 on-call for weekends and one Saturday night. The on-call availability supplement for this post is equivalent to a Band 1A.
Applications are invited for a Registrar Vascular Surgery post within a London NHS Trust.
The post is for 10 PA's. Please note, the number of PA's is provisional and may increase subject to job plan agreement.
The NHS Trust has a reputation for providing high-quality, well-structed care in a friendly and supportive environment.
We are looking for a dynamic doctor with enthusiasm and leadership qualities.
The Department has a strong research track record and the successful candidate is expected to participate in current and future research projects. The on call rota is 1:12 and covers the regional Vascular Network.
The Department is equipped with a state of the art hybrid theatre and is very active in endovascular work on a daily basis.
BDI Resourcing are looking for an enthusiastic international doctor for a Speciality Doctor Ophthalmology post to assist with the day-to-day running of a busy Ophthalmology Department located in Greater London.
The post offers excellent professional and personal experience.
The successful candidate must have Ophthalmic experience and demonstrate a good grounding in General Ophthalmology and Cataract Surgery.
The post will provide you with an opportunity to develop a sub-speciality interest in medical retina or glaucoma but doctors with training in other complimentary sub-specialties will be considered as well.