Applications are invited for a Registrar Vascular Surgery post within a London NHS Trust.
The post is for 10 PA's. Please note, the number of PA's is provisional and may increase subject to job plan agreement.
The NHS Trust has a reputation for providing high-quality, well-structed care in a friendly and supportive environment.
We are looking for a dynamic doctor with enthusiasm and leadership qualities.
The Department has a strong research track record and the successful candidate is expected to participate in current and future research projects. The on call rota is 1:12 and covers the regional Vascular Network.
The Department is equipped with a state of the art hybrid theatre and is very active in endovascular work on a daily basis.
We're very excited to announce that we are now looking for multiple international doctors to fill Trauma and Orthopaedic Consultant positions in a variety of NHS Trusts across the UK.
MRCS or FRCS
BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for an SHO Trauma and Orthopaedics post within a Central London NHS Trust.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and committed doctor to work in a new Level-1 Trauma Centre. The Hospital is the base for London’s Helicopter Emergency Medical Service and consequently it receives a large volume of multiply injured patients, with high-energy orthopaedic injuries.
This job is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in orthopaedic surgery and will get unmatched experience in the management of polytrauma, paediatric and complex adult orthopaedics. The hospital are passionate about training and education and there is a programme of teaching, bleep free training time and we encourage career progression through audit and research.
This post requires MRCS/PLAB with UK experience.
BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a ST3+ Vascular Surgery post located in a fantastic North London NHS Hospital.
You will join a friendly and supportive team, who will provide you with a full induction into the NHS.
1. General surgery / or vascular ward rounds
2. General surgery or vascular theatre lists
3. Outpatient clinics and or endoscopy
4. We will provide training and support for development of operative skills
5. Clinical governance, including participation in effective clinical audit and continuing medical education.
6. Contribute to Departmental audit and research with consultant supervision. The Opportunities available to undertake personal research and enhance CV
7. Participation in teaching programmes for medical staff, medical students and other hospital employees as required.
8. Participate in teaching and training of medical students from University of Leicester and University of Oxford.
9. Participation in General Surgery on call rota covering General, Vascular and Urology when on call
This post requires full MRCS and a pass in IELTS or OET to apply.
Both Trusts are a tertiary referral centre for cancer,
Both hospitals are offering CESR support and a comprehensive relocation package.
1) Peno-scrotal surgery (circumcision, vasectomy,
4) Flexible Cystoscopy
5) TRUS Biopsy
This post requires full MRCS and a pass in IELTS/OET.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful and expanding team working within the NHS at a London NHS Trust.
The outpatient clinic offers an outstanding service and the successful doctor will join a hard working, friendly and expanding team.
You must be able to deliver the highest standard of ENT out-patient care, covering all routine ENT conditions, including the management of children, working autonomously in a community setting.
This post requires you to have MRCS, a pass in IELTS or OET and at least 5 years' experience at Specialty Doctor or Consultant level.
IELTS score - An average of 7.5 and a minimum of 7 in each category
OET - A Grade of B or above in each category