BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a ST3+ Vascular Surgery post located in a fantastic North London NHS Hospital.
You will join a friendly and supportive team, who will provide you with a full induction into the NHS.
1. General surgery / or vascular ward rounds
2. General surgery or vascular theatre lists
3. Outpatient clinics and or endoscopy
4. We will provide training and support for development of operative skills
5. Clinical governance, including participation in effective clinical audit and continuing medical education.
6. Contribute to Departmental audit and research with consultant supervision. The Opportunities available to undertake personal research and enhance CV
7. Participation in teaching programmes for medical staff, medical students and other hospital employees as required.
8. Participate in teaching and training of medical students from University of Leicester and University of Oxford.
9. Participation in General Surgery on call rota covering General, Vascular and Urology when on call
This post requires full MRCS and a pass in IELTS or OET to apply.
We're very excited to announce that we are now looking for multiple international doctors to fill Trauma and Orthopaedic Consultant positions in a variety of NHS Trusts across the UK.
MRCS or FRCS
BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for an SHO Trauma and Orthopaedics post within a Central London NHS Trust.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and committed doctor to work in a new Level-1 Trauma Centre. The Hospital is the base for London’s Helicopter Emergency Medical Service and consequently it receives a large volume of multiply injured patients, with high-energy orthopaedic injuries.
This job is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in orthopaedic surgery and will get unmatched experience in the management of polytrauma, paediatric and complex adult orthopaedics. The hospital are passionate about training and education and there is a programme of teaching, bleep free training time and we encourage career progression through audit and research.
This post requires MRCS/PLAB with UK experience.
Both Trusts are a tertiary referral centre for cancer,
Both hospitals are offering CESR support and a comprehensive relocation package.
1) Peno-scrotal surgery (circumcision, vasectomy,
4) Flexible Cystoscopy
5) TRUS Biopsy
This post requires full MRCS and a pass in IELTS/OET.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful and expanding team working within the NHS at a London NHS Trust.
The outpatient clinic offers an outstanding service and the successful doctor will join a hard working, friendly and expanding team.
You must be able to deliver the highest standard of ENT out-patient care, covering all routine ENT conditions, including the management of children, working autonomously in a community setting.
This post requires you to have MRCS, a pass in IELTS or OET and at least 5 years' experience at Specialty Doctor or Consultant level.
IELTS score - An average of 7.5 and a minimum of 7 in each category
OET - A Grade of B or above in each category
BDI Resourcing are seeking enthusiastic, motivated and friendly international doctors to join a SHO T&O post within a London NHS Trust.
The Trust Doctors are responsible for the day to day care of the patients on the wards under the supervision of the Consultants.
There is compulsory residence for all on-call. You will be given help with administrative tasks by Ward Clerks.
The on-call rota is a 1 in 10 on-call for weekends and one Saturday night. The on-call availability supplement for this post is equivalent to a Band 1A.