BDI Resourcing are searching for a Doctor to fill a Consultant post in Paediatric Emergency Medicine within a highly recognised NHS Trust in the North East
- ED is supported by a 24/7 Paediatric service with a Children’s Assessment Unit (CAU).
- The CAU has around 1762 attendances per year and the children’s ward admits 3891 patients. We have approximately 1350 deliveries through our maternity services.
- Both the Paediatric and Emergency Departments are committed to sustainable job plans and ensuring that colleagues aspirations and development are supported no matter what stage of their career they are at.
- On–call commitment – to be negotiated depending on background specialty and commitments.
- FRCEM or MRCPCH.
- Entry on GMC specialist register or within 6 months of CCT date or within 12 months of expected CESR approval