BDI Resourcing are searching for a Doctor to fill a Specialty post in Acute Medicine within an excellent NHS Trust in the North East
- This is a post is based between the Acute Medical Unit and Same Day Emergency Care (SDEC).
- The post holder will be clinically supervised by the Acute Physicians with overall accountability to the Lead for Acute Medicine and Service Unit Director for Urgent Care.
- There will be an expectation that any successful applicants will partake in a full shift on-call rota.
- Opportunities to partake in specific training sessions on aspects of teaching, management and personal/professional development.
- The appointee is expected to work with the other middle grades in supporting the organisation of the department, overseeing the junior doctors for example ensuring cover is arranged when leave is taken, etc.
MRCP and OET/IELTS