BDI Resourcing are currently seeking an international Oncologist (Clinical or Medical) to fill a Consultant position within an NHS Trust in the North East.
- The Department of Oncology wishes to appoint a locum Consultant in oncology
- The appointment will bring the current consultant workforce to twenty-one oncologists.
- The post would focus on colorectal or upper GI cancer and cancer of the unknown primary (CUP) with possible work in other disease sites if needed.
- The area has seen significant investment into oncology services alongside an expansion of consultant numbers.
- The department boasts an expanded chemotherapy unit designed to meet the increasing demand for systemic treatment with established nurse-led and pharmacy-led chemotherapy clinics.
- Full CESR support provided during the post
- GMC must be in progress
- Preferable candidate will hold either MRCP or FRCR respectively
- Preferable candidate will have experience managing GI cancers – the Trust will accept applications that are GMC registered and working towards completing Royal College qualification