BDI Resourcing have an amazing opportunity for a Consultant Haematologist.
- The appointee will be expected to provide, along with the current consultants, a comprehensive Clinical and Laboratory Service to the NHS Trust.
- The successful candidate will be expected to regularly participate in and lead on suitable audits (discuss with departmental audit lead).
- The candidate will be expected to take on trainees as a Clinical Supervisor and Education supervisor as well as providing regular formal and informal education to our trainee doctors, nurses and laboratory staff.
- Provision of mutual cover with consultant colleagues for periods of annual leave, sickness and study leave on an equitable basis.
Successful applicant needs:
- GMC eligibility
- FRCPath Part 1 or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in both clinical & diagnostic haematology