- APPLY WITH LINKEDIN
- The post involves working within the existing team of 3 chest radiologists to report a full range of chest CT, perform lung biopsies and contribute to the lung MDT.
- Other subspecialist interest would be encouraged and supported though is not essential.
- We have EBUS available on site. PET scans, cardiothoracic surgery, tertiary ILD and emphysema MDTS are accessed via our tertiary centres
- The role includes a commitment to general responsibilities in the department.
- Acute CT and MRI reporting is dealt with by a team based within in a dedicated acute reporting hub, facilitating sharing of expertise and interesting cases.
- All radiologists have a short weekly session as the duty radiologist.
- On call is currently outsourced from 9pm and plans have been approved to reduce the on call commitment further.
- We are a cohesive and friendly department, working well as a team and with referring clinicians. There is a strong culture of sharing expertise and seeking advice.
- The management team is supportive and forward thinking.
- The department is currently embarking on a wide ranging programme of development and modernisation.
FRCR and OET/IELTS
error: Content is protected !!