BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Registrar Trauma and Orthopaedics post within a North East England NHS Trust.
The department is one of the most challenging and exciting departments in the Trust and they provide a range of general and specialist orthopaedic services to the local and extended population.
The hospital are committed to clinical and academic excellence and can provide you with a wealth of experience, research and audit opportunities.
Duties and Responsibiltiies
1. Assessment, diagnosis and management of all patients admitted to Trauma & Orthopaedics.
2. Management of all patients on the trauma and elective wards, and any outlying wards.
3. To participate in outpatient, elective and fracture clinics.
4. To participate in trauma and elective surgery.
5. Referral of patients to other specialities.
6. Necessary investigation e.g. blood samples for crossmatch, emergency X-ray etc.
7. Appropriate disposal of patients, either:
This post requires full MRCS and a pass in IELTS or OET to evidence your English language skills.
BDI Resourcing are seeking a highly motivated international doctor who has at least six months of experience working in a UK hospital for a specialist role in Ophthalmology. The role is based in a fantastic NHS Trust in the North of England.
This post requires the applicant to have at least six months of experience working in a UK hospital, as well as FRCSOpthal or FRCOpth with PLAB.
We are seeking a Consultant Urologist to join a dynamic and expanding department based in a North East England NHS Trust.
The appointed doctor will have the responsibility of providing a wide range of urological procedures with existing Consultants, middle greade doctors and specialist nursing and technical staff.
The necessary support and mentoring will be provided within the unit.
A willingness to put the needs of service to the patients first is of the utmost importance.