BDI Resourcing have an amazing opportunity for a keen IMG looking for a new NHS position.
- The consultant will be expected to lead a multidisciplinary critical care team to a deliver an excellent clinical service.
- The consultant is expected to uphold and demonstrate good medical practice to GMC standards, including individual responsibility for clinical practice and team leadership, and respect for others.
- On call is for dedicated 24/7 ICU cover totalling eight weeks per annum. Weeks are worked in full or by local agreement can be split.
- Indicative sessions for non-ICU weeks are shown in five jobplans below.
- The postholder will be encouraged and supported to develop clinical, teaching and leadership interests.
- Take responsibility in at one least one non-Direct Clinical Care activity provided by Critical Care.
- For all ICM consultants to promote development of the unit and the speciality within the Trust, through their personal clinical practice, interaction with other teams, service development, and through representation at clinical and management meetings.
- To participate in regular departmental, academic, audit and managerial meetings.
- To participate to Trust Quality Improvement projects
EDAIC/EDIC or equivalent.