Roles and Responsibilities:
• Weekly consultant supervised community paediatric clinic alternating weekly between social paediatrics, including looked after children’s service, and neurodevelopmental clinic lists
• Weekly consultant supervised multidisciplinary development assessment clinic, new and follow up.
• Opportunity for experience with child public health & immunisation coordination duties, including campaigns.
• Registrar on call rota for Child Protection and Safe Guarding.
• Must have GMC registration with MRCPCH or equivalent.
• UK/Ireland experienced is desirable but not essential.
Team BDI Resourcing are very keen to talk to an IMG looking to work as a Trust Middle Grade Paediatrics and Level 2 Neonates Doctor in a 12 month fixed term post at a University Hospital in the North West of England.
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill a Senior Clinical Fellow position within Neonatal Medicine.
MRCPCH and OET/IELTS required