Roles and Responsibilities:
• Weekly consultant supervised community paediatric clinic alternating weekly between social paediatrics, including looked after children’s service, and neurodevelopmental clinic lists
• Weekly consultant supervised multidisciplinary development assessment clinic, new and follow up.
• Opportunity for experience with child public health & immunisation coordination duties, including campaigns.
• Registrar on call rota for Child Protection and Safe Guarding.
• Must have GMC registration with MRCPCH or equivalent.
• UK/Ireland experienced is desirable but not essential.
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill a Senior Clinical Fellow position within Neonatal Medicine.
MRCPCH and OET/IELTS required
BDI Resourcing are searching for an International Doctor to fill a Substantive Consultant role in Neonatology within a highly reputable NHS Trust in the North West
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Paediatrician to fill a Substantive Consultant post in an NHS Trust in the North West
MRCPCH and OET/IELTS
BDI Resourcing are currently seeking an international Doctor to fill a Specialty Paediatric position within a highly reputable NHS Trust in the North West
General Responsibilities include:
Specialty doctors are expected to take advantage of their weekly SPA allocation, and every attempt will be made to support areas of personal professional development. The development of speciality interests will actively be encouraged by the department and can be supported by the either the special interests of the consultants within the unit or our visiting tertiary consultants.
Full GMC and MRCPCH
BDI Resourcing are searching for a UK Based Paediatrician to fill a Specialty Doctor (middle grade level) in rural North West England