BDI Resourcing are seeking an ambitious international doctor with an interest in glaucoma for a role in ophthalmology. The role is based in a fantastic NHS Trust in the North West of England.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Good working knowledge of general ophthalmic diagnoses.
- Training and supervising junior members of staff and nursing staff, particularly in the area of glaucoma.
- Evidence based and protocol based decision making is expected under the supervision of a consultant or clinical lead.
- Treat new and old patients, following protocols and patient referral and treatment pathways.
- Keep up-to-date with current clinical practice.
- Take full and independent responsibility for clinical care of patients.
- Participate in mangament activities where necessary.
- Participate in medical audit.
The post requires the applicant to have FRCSOpthal or FRCOpthal with PLAB.