BDI Resourcing are looking for a Anaesthetist Locum Consultant to join an NHS Trust in Scotland.
- Provision of range of anaesthetic services within a highly functioning anaesthetic department.
- Responsibility for the supervision and education of junior doctors, students and other clinical staff where appropriate.
- An expectation that the post holder will work with managers and colleagues towards achieving the goals and service delivery targets of the department and Trust while ensuring the quality of delivery of service.
- A requirement to respond positively to appropriate requests for assistance wherever possible in the event of a major incident or other event where anaesthetic or professional expertise is felt to be advantageous.
- A requirement to comply with Trust Policies
Requirements: Full GMC, EDAIC/ FCPS