A fantastic NHS Trust in the South East of Scotland is seeking an international doctor to join their friendly and supportive team in an ST3 Accident and Emergency role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent treatment to patients in your care
- Assess and initiate treatment of patients within the department
- Ensure that investigations are requested and acted on appropriately
- Seek advice and support from consultants where necessary
- Refer to other specialities and facilities where appropriate
- Ensure appropriate follow-up of patients
- Respond appropriately in the event of a Major Incident
- Manage cases presented to the department
- Assist in the training and supervision of junior staff members
- Provide cover for colleagues during periods of annual leave and authorised absence.
- Participate in departmental audits.
To be eligible for this role, you must have full MRCEM, or PLAB + 5 years of postgraduate experience in an accident and emergency medicine role. You will also need a pass in IELTS or OET to evidence your English language skills.