BDI Resourcing are now seeking an international Doctor to fill a ENT Surgery Consultant position within a highly reputable NHS Trust in Scotland.
- The Trust seeks to appoint a substantive Consultant Ear Nose Throat Surgeon to our ENT service.
- You will be part of a team of 6 ENT Surgeons and 2 Clinic Nurse Specialists/Nurse Practitioners providing a comprehensive elective and emergency ENT service for the surrounding population.
- The post attracts 10PAs.
- Participation in the teaching of medical students and surgical trainees is expected with engagement in research, audit and quality improvement activities also encouraged.
- The department is GMC accredited for ENT training. Dedicated facilities at Worcestershire Royal Hospital include an 11 bed Head and Neck ward with access to treatment room, operating theatres with laminar flow. The appointee will be fully trained in general ENT and specialist otology
- The on-call commitment will be 1:6 (week on call).
- No UK experienced needed
- Full GMC Registration