BDI Resourcing currently have 8 Consultant Intensivist positions available for International Doctors within a highly reputable and well recognised NHS Trust in the South East (short journey away from london)r
BDI Resourcing currently have 2 Consultant Anaesthetist positions available for International Doctors within a highly reputable and well recognised NHS Trust in the South East (short journey away from london)
EDAIC/FCPS (full GMC)
BDI Resourcing are looking for an international Doctor to fill an ST3+ position in an excellent Emergency Medicine department in the South of England
MRCEM/PLAB, 5+ years of experience in ED
We have up to 7 clinical fellow posts available for international Doctors at ST3+ level within an NHS Intensive Care Unit, in the South East
• 1.5 PA’s per week to pursue areas of interest including echocardiography, simulation &
medical education, medical leadership or clinical research.
• Protected teaching every Wednesday morning.
• Supportive and cohesive senior staff providing great supervision and training. Four FICE
• Innovative Trust, emphasis on research and innovation.
• Expanding ICU with infrastructure projects and new clinical services.
• New medical school opening 2020.
• Learn and develop key skills to stabilise and treat critically unwell patients.
• 35 minutes by rail to London, under 2 hours direct to Paris via Eurostar.
MRCP/EDAIC/FRCA/EDIC with 2 yr experience in Intensive Care
BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill a Middle Grade (ST3 Equivalent) position within a highly reputabe NHS Trust in the South of England, just North from London.
The post will provide the appointed clinician with the opportunity to gain further experience working in Emergency Medicine in the NHS, seeing the full range of adult and paediatric attendees, working as a member of our growing team of middle tier doctors.
The successful applicant will initially be offered a fixed term post, depending on satisfactory completion of appraisals.
Motivated clinicians with sufficient Emergency Medicine experience may wish to discuss the opportunities available within NGH for specialty training to support an application for entry to the EM specialist register, and enable consultant appointment via the CESR route.
If you have a specific interest within medicine, please talk to us about how we can support you in developing this interest.
MRCEM and OET or IELTS
BDI Resourcing are looking for Emergency Medicine Physicians to fill Middle Grade positions within a highly reputable NHS Trust located in the South East of England.