BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for an NHS Locum Consultant in General Anaesthetics. You will join a friendly hospital who will provide you with full CESR support and an attractive relocation package!
Duties of the post:
- Maintain the highest clinical standards in the management of Anaesthesia.
- To share with colleagues responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Anaesthetic department.
- Teaching and training of junior staff and medical students where applicable.
- To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing medical education (CME).
- To actively participate in both departmental and Trust matters concerning Clinical Governance and Audit.
- To participate in quality improvement, data analysis and information presentation, and service development, as appropriate.
- To attend care group and directorate business, operational and governance meetings as appropriate.
- Fulfil duties of weekly timetable including any out-of-hours responsibilities.
- Dedicated CESR support for the successful applicant in order to obtain specialist registration.
- Attractive relocation package!
- EDAIC/FRCA or equivalent