BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill a Specialty Doctor post in Adult Critical Care in the South East of England.
EDIC and OET/IELTS
BDI Resourcing are searching for Doctors to fill ST3 ICU posts within a highly reputable NHS Trust in the South East.
EDIC or MRCP with OET or IELTS
Must have experience in Airways Management and Central Vascular Access (Line Insertion)
UK experience preferable
BDI Resourcing currently have 8 Consultant Intensivist positions available for International Doctors within a highly reputable and well recognised NHS Trust in the South East (short journey away from london)r
BDI Resourcing currently have 2 Consultant Anaesthetist positions available for International Doctors within a highly reputable and well recognised NHS Trust in the South East (short journey away from london)
EDAIC/FCPS (full GMC)
We have up to 7 clinical fellow posts available for international Doctors at ST3+ level within an NHS Intensive Care Unit, in the South East
• 1.5 PA’s per week to pursue areas of interest including echocardiography, simulation &
medical education, medical leadership or clinical research.
• Protected teaching every Wednesday morning.
• Supportive and cohesive senior staff providing great supervision and training. Four FICE
• Innovative Trust, emphasis on research and innovation.
• Expanding ICU with infrastructure projects and new clinical services.
• New medical school opening 2020.
• Learn and develop key skills to stabilise and treat critically unwell patients.
• 35 minutes by rail to London, under 2 hours direct to Paris via Eurostar.
MRCP/EDAIC/FRCA/EDIC with 2 yr experience in Intensive Care
BDI Resourcing are searching for a UK Based Doctorto fill a Middle Grade Intensivist position within a well recognised NHS Trust in the South East
EDAIC / PLAB (5+years experience)