BDI Resourcing requires an international doctor for a Specialty Doctor Medical Oncology post in the South East of England.
You will be offered a 10 PA post and be provided with full CESR support to aid you on getting onto the Specialist Register.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in the management of patients undergoing cytotoxic chemotherapy and to provide support for existing clinics, and to provide some continuity of their care in the longer term.
- To share with colleagues responsibility for the day to day management of the clinical oncology service.
- To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing medical education (CME).
- To actively participate in both department and Trust matters concerning clinical governance and audit.
- To attend meetings as appropriate.
- Fulfil duties of weekly timetable including an out of hours responsibilities (where applicable).
This post requires full MRCP and a pass in IELTS or OET.