BDI Resourcing have FIVE interview slots NEXT WEEK at an incredible NHS Trust in the South East of England! They are looking for dedicated internationally trained Paediatricians to join their award winning and expanding team!!
- Level 2 neonatal unit!
- To provide care to general paediatric in-patients and out-patients.
- To participate in clinical and other service activities with the object of ensuring a high standard of patient care.
- To take an active part in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and training.
- To contribute to the management of the clinical service and service development.
- Emphasis will be placed on audit activities and it is hoped that this post will provide excellent opportunities for the trainee to complete and present a significant audit project.
Duties of post:
- Day to day management of acute and elective general paediatric admissions, advice and support to the paediatric A&E service, management of paediatric HDU patients under the guidance of the consultant.
- Advice and support to paediatric surgery, ENT, orthopaedics and plastics.
- Management of the significant number of our patients who come to us from PICU, and form an interesting group with complex problems.
- Supervision of SHOs on the wards and in the emergency department.
- General paediatric outpatient clinics under supervision of a consultant.
- Sub-specialty outpatient experience in respiratory medicine, haematology, gastro-enterology, HIV & ID, endocrinology & diabetes at the discretion of the postholder.
- The rota is structured to allow opportunities for study leave. You will be allocated a consultant as an educational supervisor.
- Dedicated SPAs for CESR support so that the Registrar can progress to the Specialist Register.
- Paediatric and Neonatology experience
- Full GMC