BDI Resourcing are seeking an international Radiologist for a Consultant Breast Radiology role in a fantastic South East England NHS Trust.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screening and symptomatic breast imaging
- Mammogram reporting
- Performing breast ultrasounds
- Ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Responsibility for wire/coil placement
- Assist in the training of postgraduate medical students
- Attend regular radiology meetings
- Continuing responsibility for patients in your care
- Take part in team, department, regional and national audits
- Be involved in research where appropriate
Full FRCR and a pass in either IELTS or OET to evidence your English language skills.