BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Consultant Head and Neck Radiology post within a South East England NHS Trust.
You will join a friendly, supportive and hard working department who will support your career development and sub-specialist interests by providing you with full CESR support.
The Imaging Department has well established programme to support and train sonographers and radiographers to increase their skills.
The successful doctor will work alongside the plain film reporting radiographers and sonographer performing Head and Neck ultrasound including FNAc.
Post Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in the management of all patients presenting to the Hospital.
- To deliver a high quality head & neck diagnostic imaging service
- To share, with colleagues in the Imaging Department the management of all patients referred to the Trust.
- To participate in the delivery of on-call. In order to deliver a high quality sustainable on call the trust is planning to split the weekend on call among 2 consultants.
- Teaching and training of specialist registrars grade, junior medical staff, nursing staff and medical students. In addition the post holder will support Clinical Nurse Specialists and sonographers.
- To actively participate in both departmental and Trust matters concerning Clinical Governance and audit.
- To have responsibility for and actively participate in continuing professional development (CPD).
This post requires full FRCR to evidence your knowledge and skills and a pass in IELTS/OET to evidence your English language skills.