BDI Resourcing have a positon to offer an IMG looking to work as an NHS Locum Consultant in Radiology. The NHS Trust that we are partnering with to fill this position has a good CQC rating and offer remarable CESR support. The Imaging service has received recognition for the level and efficiency of its service delivery, as well as for innovation in healthcare delivery.
- The appointee will have an interest in Paediatric Radiology.
- The department offers radiologists an opportunity to develop and manage radiology services across the district in a cohesive and integrated manner.
- The post holder will join an established cohesive team of paediatric radiologists in delivering acute and elective imaging in both specialist areas and in general radiology.
The duties of the post:
- To undertake programmed activities in paediatric imaging. Opportunities for development of the existing service will be supported where they reflect and support the needs of the local population and the development plans of the trust.
- Supervise junior medical staff.
- To lead/take part in multi-disciplinary team meetings.
- To contribute to the training of the Specialist Registrars.
- To supervise and train skill-mix radiographers, sonographers and non-medical staff in their present and anticipated roles, including plans to train some paediatric radiographers in fluoroscopy.
- To support and participate in audit, research, teaching and administration.
- An excellent area for international doctors which has received outstanding reviews from previous candidates.
- An excellent on-boarding and induction programme which is geared towards international applicants.
- Remarkable CESR support to help applicant gain specislist registration.