We are offering a position as a Specialty Doctor in Intensive Care Medicine. This position would suit a dynamic, forward-thinking, and enthusiastic Doctor who is eager to join a brilliant NHS Trust in the South of England.
- Working with consultant colleagues and the multi-professional team you will have continuing responsibility for the well-being of all patients under your care, allowing for proper delegation to, and training of staff.
- They are not only offering a great working environment with flexible working opportunities, but also the opportunity to develop your career with access to appropriate training for your job and the support to succeed and progress.
The Duties of the post:
- You will provide a clinical service, with colleagues, which will include the responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness.
- You will be required to participate in the Health Board’s risk management process, clinical governance and any other healthcare governance activities within the department, the Clinical Support Services Directorate and the Health Board.
- You will be expected to participate in sufficient personal and professional development to fulfil Royal College and GMC requirements.
- The Trust believes that training and non-training doctors should be treated equitably. Each appointee will be allocated a named mentor/ supervisor for support and we encourage appointees to maintain a portfolio of evidence for their development linked to a personal development plan, though this is not mandatory.