We are very excited to be offering 10 vacancies at Registrar level at a fantastic University Trust in the South of England! The role is an Anaesthetic position, with ICU responsibilities.
- Working with consultant colleagues and the multi-professional team you will have continuing responsibility for the well-being of all patients under your care, allowing for proper delegation to, and training of staff.
- In partnership with clinical and managerial colleagues you will also have responsibility for the safe, efficient and effective functioning of the services in which you work in line with the values, operational policies and integrated medium-term plan (IMTP) of the Health Board.
The Duties of the post:
- You will provide a clinical service, with colleagues, which will include the responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness.
- You will be required to participate in the Health Board’s risk management process, clinical governance and any other healthcare governance activities within the department, the Clinical Support Services Directorate and the Health Board.
- You will be expected to participate in sufficient personal and professional development to fulfil Royal College and GMC requirements.
- Dedicated SPAs for CESR support!
- Previous NHS experience is desirable
- FRCA is desirable
- GMC needed