Looking for a Speciality Doctor position within the NHS?? This is a fantastic opportunity for an overseas trained Doctor who has good experience in a Middle Grade position in Emergency Medicine. The NHS Trust that is offering this post is located 2 hours from London and extend a supportive relocation and onboarding programme allowing for smooth transition for the successful candidate and their family! As well as this, our relocation team will allocate a relocation expert to you for one to one support and guidance!
- The Trusts values have a strong emphasis on dignity and respect, they value each person as an individual and will challenge disrespectful and inappropriate behaviour. Over the years this has created a warm, welcoming and hard working environment that all Doctors are proud to be a part of.
- They work closely and constructively as part of the Emergency Department Team and have a strong and ongoing educational commitment to all staff.
- We work closely and constructively as part of the Emergency Department Team. We have a strong and ongoing educational commitment to all our staff.
- 10 PA or 12PA contracts available, and this post attracts 20% SPA time.
- The post holder will be expected to show evidence of effective use of the SPA to develop him/her self or service in the department.
Duties of the post:
- Successful candidates will be required to participate in the teaching and training of medical staff within the department as well as the undergraduate teaching of medical students.
- Specialty doctors must establish and maintain a good working relationship with the various ancillary, mental health, pre-hospital and community services as well as on site specialties and specialties at tertiary referral centres.
- All clinicians are required participate in audit meetings. The post-holder will be required to make contributions to departmental, trust-wide and National audit projects.
- The Trust has a comprehensive clinical governance programme and consultants are expected to be engaged with this work. For example, participation in clinical audit, morbidity/mortality meetings, reporting incidents and near misses and responding to complaints
- An excellent area for international doctors which has received outstanding reviews from previous candidates.
- An excellent on-boarding and induction programme which is geared towards international applicants.
- Dedicated SPAs for support in accumulating evidence for CESR support portfolio.
- MRCEM or Equivalent required
- Middle Grade experience required