BDI Resourcing has an incredible post available in the beautiful South of England; this post would be perfect for a dedicated Doctor who has completed basic paediatric or EM training and is keen to develop further skills in Paediatric Emergency Medicine.
- The successful applicant will deliver clinical time in CED developing their skills in Paediatric Emergency Medicine with dedicated time to develop skills in an area of their chosing ie Quality Improvement, Trauma, Simulation etc.
- The post holders will need to work closely with other specialities, especially the main Paediatric Department and main Emergency Department.
- The Post holder will perform duties in occasional emergencies and unforeseen circumstances at the request of the appropriate Consultant, in consultation where practicable with his/her colleagues both senior and junior.
- The post holder’s time will be spent on a full shift rota in the Children’s Emergency Department with dedicated education and personal development time.
- The post holder will be be assigned a designated supervisor, and will also be expected to supervise junior members of the medical and nursing teams and medical students.
- The post-holder will participate in the middle grade shift rota covering Paediatric ED.
Previous experience working in the NHS or Ireland preferred.