BDI Resourcing are seeking four dedicated, friendly and hard-working Emergency Medicine doctors to join a South West England NHS Trust.
Post Duties and Responsibilities
- To assess and treat patients who attend the Accident and Emergency Department.
- To refer appropriate patients to in-patient specialties.
- To order appropriate investigations and treat accordingly under the supervision of middle grade doctors and consultants
- It is essential to appropriately document history taking, examination, investigations requested with results and a plan of action to discharge after treatment or admit. (document time of action for every step.)
- The middle-grade doctors in the department work a full-shift rota, and the Consultants work an on-call rota.
- MRCEM is desirable but they will accept PLAB
- A pass in IELTS/OET