A remarkable position is available to IMGs looking for their next post in Emergency Medicine within the NHS!
- The Trust has been rated by the CQC as 'Good' overall and the staff are proud to deliver excellent care to patients. As a forward-thinking multi-award winning Trust, committed to improving patient care, their world-leading research and innovations are having a positive local and global impact.
- As an equal opportunities employer, they are actively working towards continuing their diverse workforce, they continue to create a workforce that represents the diversity of our community and are committed to designing services around the needs of patients.
- There is close liaison between ED and ICU, Patients referred to Specialist Units within the hospital are the responsibility of that specialist team, who will see the patient in the Emergency Department and arrange appropriate care. However, medical and nursing staff in the ED are responsible for any emergency care necessary. This shared care is seamless and collaborative.
- The post holder must be aware of clinical governance and clinical risk management and take an active part in their implementation, including audit.
- In ED the roster is a full shift system. Shifts are a balanced mix of earlies, mids, lates, and nights.
- The successful candidate will be given supervision and support from senior medical staff to develop competency in the autonomous clinical management of these patients whilst ensuring patient safety.
- Dedicated SPAs for support in accumulating evidence for CESR support portfolio.
- UK or Irish experience desired