BDI Resourcing are seeking an international doctor for a Specialty Doctor Emergency Medicine post located in a South West England NHS Trust.
The hospital are extremely welcoming, friendly, supportive and will aid you in your professional development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Immediate resuscitation of critically ill patients and thereafter referral to the appropriate department of those patients who require admission.
- Definitive care of minor injuries and emergencies and other routine ED clinical work.
- Supporting the Consultant team with daily review and care of ED patients on the Clinical Decision Unit and ED review clinics.
- Communication and liaison with other departments within the hospital
- Communication and liaison with agencies outside the hospital including the emergency services
- Active involvement in the supervision training and education of junior doctors and medical students
- Work with the clinical governance lead?£? for the lead ED, ensuring the continuing development of the service, including the achievement of national targets.
This post requires full MRCEM and a pass in IELTS or OET to evidence your English language skills.