BDI Resourcing are seeking an international Consultant to take up an Acute Medicine Consultant post in a South West England NHS Trust.
The hospital is within an excellent UK location, with beautiful scenery but brilliant access to local amenities.
The successful doctor will join their acute medicine faculty, which combines consultants in acute medicine with those from a range of other specialties who contribute to the delivery of acute medical care.
The hospital are looking for colleagues who can add to the broad mix of skills and expertise within the department and help them further develop their acute medicine service to deliver high quality and innovative acute medical care to the local population.
This post requires full MRCP and a pass in IELTS/OET to evidence your English language skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Requirements: Full MRCP, GMC, ALS/ACLS, Experience of educating more junior members of department & a desire to step up to a consultant level in the long term.
Here at BDI Resourcing we are looking for a Consultant in General Medicine with an interest in Respiratory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To join the current Respiratory team in providing a comprehensive Respiratory Medicine service to the residents of Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
• To further develop support for acute medical admissions at Yeovil District Hospital.
• To support and improve Out-patient, In-patient, Endoscopic, Respiratory Physiology, Lung Cancer, Sleep and other existing services in Respiratory and General Medicine.
• To be supportive of implementing innovative Pathways of Care being implemented through the Symphony project
• To take an active part in teaching and training of medical students, post graduate medical staff and nursing staff as necessary.
• To take part in audit / research and clinical governance activities.
• To develop / pursue an area of interest in own specialty as agreed and appropriate.
• Care of in-patients in both general and respiratory medicine admitted via acute take as well as electively.
GMC, CESR/CESR CP & MRCP
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Neurologist to fill an ST3 post in a highly reputable NHS University Teaching Hospital in the South West
MRCP and GMC registered
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine to work within a leading NHS Trust in the South West of England.
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Doctor to fill an ST3+ position in Respiratory Medicine within an excellent Trust in the South West
As part of your clinical duties you will gain first-hand experience of:
1) Inpatient / Outpatient management of Respiratory patients and contribute to the acute unsettled medical take at ST3+ level
2) Bronchoscopy, pleural procedures, including thoracoscopy
3) New technologies in the delivery of health care, management of patients with long term respiratory conditions
4) Supporting / facilitating junior medical staff teaching