BDI Resourcing are searching for an international Doctor to fill a Consultant position in Gastroenterology within a highly reputable NHS Trust in the South West.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a Gastroenterology and Hepatology team in an Organisation with an inspirational vison for its future offering high quality healthcare, in collaboration with our system partners.
Applications are invited for a fixed term (12 months) consultant post in Gastroenterology.
The Trust is one of the biggest in the country and is the largest in the South and West Region. It serves a population of approximately 500,000. The Trust has University Teaching status and is associated with the cities two Universities.
There are currently 2 acute hospital sites
It is essential that the successful candidate is competent in the effective management of a wide range of Gastroenterology conditions within the outpatient setting in order to see, treat and discharge patients in a timely manner.
Skills and experience in endoscopy (including therapeutic skills) is essential with JAG accredited competence in upper GI endoscopy and colonoscopy.
MRCP is required and full GMC Reg
Roles and Responsibilities:
Requirements: Full MRCP, GMC, ALS/ACLS, Experience of educating more junior members of department & a desire to step up to a consultant level in the long term.
Here at BDI Resourcing we are looking for a Consultant in General Medicine with an interest in Respiratory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To join the current Respiratory team in providing a comprehensive Respiratory Medicine service to the residents of Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
• To further develop support for acute medical admissions at Yeovil District Hospital.
• To support and improve Out-patient, In-patient, Endoscopic, Respiratory Physiology, Lung Cancer, Sleep and other existing services in Respiratory and General Medicine.
• To be supportive of implementing innovative Pathways of Care being implemented through the Symphony project
• To take an active part in teaching and training of medical students, post graduate medical staff and nursing staff as necessary.
• To take part in audit / research and clinical governance activities.
• To develop / pursue an area of interest in own specialty as agreed and appropriate.
• Care of in-patients in both general and respiratory medicine admitted via acute take as well as electively.
GMC, CESR/CESR CP & MRCP
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Neurologist to fill an ST3 post in a highly reputable NHS University Teaching Hospital in the South West
MRCP and GMC registered
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine to work within a leading NHS Trust in the South West of England.
BDI Resourcing are searching for a Doctor to fill an ST3+ position in Respiratory Medicine within an excellent Trust in the South West
As part of your clinical duties you will gain first-hand experience of:
1) Inpatient / Outpatient management of Respiratory patients and contribute to the acute unsettled medical take at ST3+ level
2) Bronchoscopy, pleural procedures, including thoracoscopy
3) New technologies in the delivery of health care, management of patients with long term respiratory conditions
4) Supporting / facilitating junior medical staff teaching